|Number of knobs||5|
The Pitch Delay effect pedal works in the same way as the Delay effect pedal. The only difference is that the Pitch delay allows for the pitch of the delayed signal to be lowered or raised. The pitch of the original signal will stay the same, only the pitch of the sampled, played back signal will be changed.
- steps - Allows control over how many steps before the delay starts after the original signal is played.
- length - Allows adjustment of the length of the Delay in relation to the BPM or time scale of the song. (steps multiplied by length equals the duration of the delay)
- feedback - Allows control over how much of the processed signal is fed back through the device.
- level - The Level is the volume of the processed delay signal in relation to the unprocessed, original signal.
- pitch - Allows control of the pitch of the delay. The pitch of the original signal will stay the same, only the pitch of the played back delay signal will be affected.